Every baby is a gift, even if the wrapping is a little different.



Saturday, December 18, 2010

Photos Too Cute Not to Share

We took our family on vacation to Disney World December 1-9. My oldest son and his wife work at Disney World through the college program. My son is a skipper on the Jungle Cruise and his wife works at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney. If you'd like to read more about our trip or see other photos you can check out my blog http://www.rebeccatalleywrites.blogspot.com/.

My youngest son loved Disney World. Everything was so exciting. He couldn't ride on some of the rides, but he had fun on lots of other rides. It was great watching his reaction to everything and seeing Disney World through his eyes. I've included some of my favorite photos of him. I hope you enjoy them.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :).